Sunday, November 16, 2008

FINALLY!!!

It has finally happened. Syracuse has fired Greg Robinson putting an end to one of, if not the worst thing to happen to Syracuse University Football. A 9-36 record over his tenure at Syracuse has damaged what once was a proud program. Having only won 3 times in the Big East SU has become a laughing stock in college football. It has been disappointing to see this program take a fall. I hope that Syracuse will make a wise decision in picking their next coach for the program. I'm sure Lane Kiffin will be mentioned but I hope that's not the case. I would suggest they look in the conference. UCONN's Coach Edsall and Cincy's Coach Kelly would be a good fit. Also as much as I would not want Turner Gill to leave Buffalo I believe he may get a look. Main thing is they need a recruiter someone who can get this program back to prominence.

Congrats to UB for becoming Bowl Eligible this week.

Rich Rod I hope you have something better for next year. This season's "THE GAME" against Ohio State seems like it will be a laugher. It saddens me.

Bills Prediction:

Bills 24 Browns 13

1 comment:

  1. But hey... ! Syracuse posted a "W" against the Fighting Irish. That's gota help boost some spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Followers