Thursday, October 23, 2008

This Is A Start

So this is real simple I come on here and put my incite into such topics of sporting events, major games, major controversies, basically anything about the sporting world that I feel should be said. Right?? Good so that's what this will be. It's real simple everyone has there opinion, some call into the Jim Rome show and make there cases. Some call into there local sports guys to get there voice heard. Well I figured I would create my own means of bitching about different issues such as Adam Jones checking into AA, or the poor ratings this Great World Series will have, or Wade Phillips falling on his face in Dallas.

As stated in my blog I have showcased my favorite teams. Most stories will revolve around the coverage of these teams. But don't be short sided I will cover other crazy and wild sports topics. I want viewers to be opinionated in there comments. Again I'm not Mr.Radio man who will hang up on you in mid sentence if you disagree with me. Arguing anything is about disagreeing.

With that said enjoy what will be upcoming. Oh and Jerry Jones, let's move on in Dallas and can Wade and his wide neck sweaters.

1 comment:

Followers