Thursday, October 23, 2008

Put On That TV and Watch

Now here we go again this weekend with some more big games to watch and the hype of the BCS starting. I have to say I hope things work out better this year then last year's games (the ohio state massacre II) and two year's ago (ohio state massacre I). With that said, it's interesting to see that the Polls have so many Big 12 teams ranked high, why not it makes their wins significant. The knowledge already in hand that the SEC is strong and the Big 12 as I mentioned above sets up a nice BCS championship game SEC versus Big 12. Now of course being the Big Ten fan I am I would love love love to see Penn State run the table and make it to the BCS. Ok so with that rant out of the way my game of the week.

Penn State vs. Ohio State - 8pm ABC
Check into this the HD offense against a stubborn ohio state squad. So Ohio State lost to USC and they have a freshman QB (there offensive captain is on the bench by the way). And so what if Penn State has trouble after trouble with there players and Joe Pa may be coaching from the box again.(we all know he is a poster coach now a days). I have to say though I believe the HD offense of Penn State will rally hard around their troubles and thier coach. The defense will need to contain the duel threat of Pryor. This game will, I mean will decide the big ten title. The atmosphere at Ohio Stadium will be wild I can guarantee that.

A must sees:

Texas vs. Oklahoma State 3:30 pm

Now after watching Colt lead Texas over Oklahoma its simple, he will do the same against Ok State. I'm keeping this one short. Texas will keep rolling in the Big 12 and survive this week.

Georgia vs. LSU 3:30

Remember Georgia? the preseason #1. yeah thats right come on people they are still in the race now. I believe this will be a close game, well what SEC game isn't right... Moreno will run strong in this one and if Stafford gets some protection we are talking a Win and a move up in the rankings for Georgia. Les Miles is misleading as a coach though and always has a trick up his sleeve. A game I will be watching listening to Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson on CBS. of course only during commercials in between my Michigan vs. Michigan State game.


Last words for the weekend:

To my fellow Michigan fans. Please lets be patient with Coach Rich Rod. Sure I want nothing then to win right now and sure Pryor left us hanging. The man has a system that will work, let him get his players. Oh and we have a Big Ten win, and Wisconsin a big ten preseason fav, doesn't. Sorry Badger fans.

Note to Syracuse:

A piss poor record in a weak Big East, and a 7-31 record. Good god please wake up and realize this isn't a good relationship. And fire Greg Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers